- Who is Who
- To whom so ever it may concern
- SSSP Final Report
- Consumer Price Index - Old Series
- Consumer Price Index - New Series
- Price Trends in Kerala
- State Income
- Seniority List
- Transfer/Promotion/Other Orders
- Citizen Charter
- Organization Structure
- Photo Gallery
- Tenders / Quotations
- Economic Census 2013
- Circular_Confidential Report
- STP Training Calender 2016-17
- Continuance of Temporary Posts from 01/04/2015 to 31/03/2016
- NORKA - Order - Printing of State Emblem in NRK Insurance Card
- Circular_Duty Leave for BLOs
- Circular_Time Bound HG For 15 Years
- Circular_General Transfer Application
- Duties and Responsibilities of Senior Officers
- Circular_Annual Confidential Report_Instructions
- Circular_Increment Sanction
- Order_Conversion of Post
- Circular_Casual Leave
- Circular_TA / NRA Limit
- Pay Revision Anomaly Rectification Order
- By Transfer Appointment for RO
- Special Rules
- R.A to R.O Option Form
- Circular_ID Card
The evaluation wing was started in 1973. Evaluation Division conducts annual Evaluation Study of the schemes implemented by the soil conservation department in all districts.
Government implimenting various Soil Conservation measures through the Soil Conservation Department and Local bodies etc. for Maintaining the fertility and moisture content of the surface soil. The scheme implimented and completed before five years are taken up for study. So that full benefits of the Scheme could be evaluated and assessed.
The main objectives of the evaluation study are
(1) To assess the benefits of the programme particularly in relation to the cultivation of seasonal and perennials crops
(2) To throw light on various aspects like cost benefit analysis, Production Potential etc.
(3) To estimate the extent of additional area brought under Cultivation consequent on the implimentation of the programme.
(4) To study the effects of the work carried out by the Soil Conservation Department in this direction.